At Butler Insurance, our top priority is making Medicare insurance decisions easy for our clients. As a local licensed agent, I have the expertise and knowledge to assist you in making the best choice for your healthcare coverage. I understand that the process can be overwhelming, so my team and I are here to guide you every step of the way. Our personalized approach ensures that you get the coverage you need to maintain your well-being.
Hello, my name is Jordan Graves and I am a licensed Medicare insurance agent with Butler Insurance. I am passionate about helping individuals navigate the complex landscape of Medicare insurance and finding the best coverage options for their unique needs and budgets.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PARTS OF MEDICARE!
- Covers events like inpatient hospital stays, skilled nursing care, home health care, and hospice care.
- Covers doctors visits, outpatient services, durable medical equipment and other medical services.
*You must continue to pay your Part B premium if you enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Part C is also known as "Medicare Advantage."
- This will include Original Medicare (Part A + Part B) and most of the time a Part D drug plan.
- This option may also include other benefits like Dental, Vision, Gym memberships and more.
Prescription Drug Plan
- Helps with the cost of outpatient drugs through private plans contracted with Medicare.
- May be included in Medicare Advantage plan or bought as a standalone PDP.
Medicare Supplement or "Medigap" Insurance
- Helps cover remaining costs that Original Medicare (Part A + Part B) does not pay for.
- May pay copays, coinsurance, or deductibles.
- Sold by private insurance companies and various plans are available.
- Different than Medicare Advantage.
- Has a monthly premium.
Choosing a Medicare plan can be a daunting process, but I am here to help you navigate through it. With my experience in the industry, I can provide you with the knowledge and expertise to make the right decisions that fit your needs. Let's make the most out of your Medicare benefits together.